improve your measurement systems
- don’t try to measure everything – ask yourself what can be done with the results
- think about the audience for your results – what measurements are meaningful to them?
- look forward as well as back (use leading and lagging indicators)
- use a mix of qualitative and quantitative measurements
- use existing measurements where they are relevant
What top tips do you have for measuring effectively and efficiently?
Managing Partner (subscription)
Or for personal advice and help, visit TheKnowledgeBusiness.