… work your blog content
I’m a big fan of “reduce reuse recycle” so here are 5 ways to make your blog content work hard for you
- Is the idea big enough to work up into an article for relevant trade press?
- Can it be re-purposed for another online outlet, such as E-zines?
- Can you publicise your most popular post for that week/month/year?
- Can you publicise an anniversary (i.e. this was my post 2 years ago, now XYZ is still relevant because)?
- Collect together some of the resources that you used for a particular blog post as a “link roundup” or “relevant reading”.
It’s important to continue to give value, but you can do this authentically with some thought about different approaches to the same information.