… use twitter efficiently
I love twitter, but it can take up loads of time. These are a few ideas to help you use it efficiently.
- Use a tool to streamline your use of all social media (such as Hootsuite).
- Diarise time each day to schedule some of your tweets, thank RTers and new followers and answer DMs.
- Use lists to bring together all the profiles or topics which particularly interest you.
- Use favourites and a social bookmarking tool (such as delicious) to identify the content that you need to look at properly, and diarise time to do this once a week.
- Keep a note of twitter-related successes, so you can see the benefits clearly.