5 more ideas to improve your knowledge-sharing culture (2)
5 more ideas of easy-to-manage, practical ways to improve your knowledge-sharing culture
- Find a single lunchtime/evening/breakfast to go along to a knowledge-sharing group. You don’t have to find the time to commit to going every time, just go once.
- Make a mindmap of ideas to improve knowledge-sharing. You don’t have to do any of them this month, just map out the ideas ready.
- Find a single blogpost one of your fee earners has written about their topic and find another blog where it would make a good guest post.
- Think of a fee earner who has gone the extra mile in relation to knowledge-sharing and take them a coffee and say thanks.
- Look at your most recent KM strategy and pick one objective. Write it on a card and pin it somewhere where you can see it. Promise yourself that you will think of one small way each month that you can take a babystep towards that goal each month.
What bite-size things do you do to help with your knowledge-sharing culture?